Saturday 5 March 2011

I miss you… My Story :)

Sorry if the story is hard to understand, forgive me.
 This Is First Time I Am Sharing a Unusual post :)
Enjoy It Guyzz..A true Fact and a part of my and maybe your life…
two people meet, a girl and a boy.
For him it was love at first sight, for her it was friendship. Later after they met, they became bestfriends. As they grew closer, he fell deeper and deeper in love with her. He hid his feelings from her, so she never knew. He waited too long, until it was already too late. She had already met someone else. It broke his heart. since he found out, he tried avoiding her, even in his mind, he tried not to think of her because everytime he saw her or thought of her, he would cry, remembering that he could never be with her. He blamed himself for not ever telling her. But she never forgot him, everyday they spent apart, she thought of him, she always called him to see if he was alright, but he never answered his phone.
they’ve been apart for a while now, and she missed him so much that sometimes she cried herself to sleep.
one day, they, unexpectedly, met. They both stared at each other… then she grabbed his hand and said to him…..
her: “I miss you…”
him:*he thinks to himself* “I dont only miss you… I love you, but you’re already with someone else…”
he couldn’t do anything about it, so he walked away and told her, “goodbye”
the moment he left, she realized, all those times she had cried was because of him,…
she loved him too.

1 comment:

Hello

Happy Makar Sankranti

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top