Tuesday 26 April 2011

True Love

No matter how far the distance,
No matter how tired and busy we are,
No matter how much time will it take,
Honey, I’ll wait for you for our love sake.
I may not always be here for you,
I may not always say, ” I love you ”
But in my thoughts, my heart and soul,
You will always be my knight in shining armor.
There will always be trials and struggles in the road of life.
There will always be songs sang out of tune.
There will always be poems written and unread.
Honey, your love will always find me waiting even in my deathbed.

1 comment:

  1. Praveen- its nice that I see this poem being posted by another poet like you. But I wish you have at least mentioned the writer/poet who wrote that poem.

    PS: Do visit>>>http://angelbabe55.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Happy Makar Sankranti

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top