Friday 1 July 2011

Boy ---------------------------- Girl

I broke up with her. ---- He broke up with me.
I don't know why i did that. --- It seems like he had a strong reason for doing it.
I was so happy with her. ---- All i did was disappoint him.
...I got a new girl which i don't even like.-- He got a new girl which he's in love with.
It's only because i couldn't get my mind off of her.- He doesn't even think of me.
No one can replace her. ---- He replaced me.
She was so much better than my new girl.---- She has everything i don't.
I want her back. ---- He doesn't even want to hear my name.
She's everything to me. ---- I'm nothing to him.
But now she probably hates me. ---- But i can never hate him.
I miss her. ---- I miss him.
I love her.. ---- I love him..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Happy Makar Sankranti

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top